[INDOLOGY] Called for papers.

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez h.arganisjuarez at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Jun 8 16:21:34 UTC 2015

Honorables Members of Indological list:We are called for paper for the next Academical Journal of Social Sciences of UIE.Please if some of you want to edite a paper, send my a e-mail.Wit my best wishes.PD. Is some body is working in the next issue, I invited to check this paper.Lord Krishna Recognized by Scholars Long Time Ago
|   |
| Lord Krishna Recognized by Scholars Long Time AgoLord Krishna Recognized by Scholars Long Time Ago |
|  |
| Ver en www.academia.edu | Vista previa por Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Dr. Horacio Francisco ArganisLic. M.A. Ph. D. Catedrático Investigador de la Universidad
Internacional Euroamericana.
Departamento de Filosofía y Religión Comparada.
www.uie.edu.es