Re: [INDOLOGY] Govindanātha, author of Śaṅkarācāryacarita

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:39:34 UTC 2015

Dear Olga,

W. R. Antarkar, who is/was the world's leading expert on the various
Śaṅkara-vijayas,
in his English Introduction to his Sanskrit edition of Govindanātha's
*Śaṅkarācāryacaritam* has a few paragraphs about him. This was published in
*Bh**āratīya Vidy**ā*, vol. 52, 1992, pp. 55-141. If needed, I can send you
a scan of this.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.