Dating of Old Tamil Cankam Literature

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 16:44:05 UTC 2015

I would like to know the state of scholarly reception of Prof. Tieken’s dating of Caṅkam literature to the 8th or 9th century CE. I would appreciate if the list members could point to Indologists who agree with Prof. Tieken’s views or publications that cite Prof. Tieken’s dating of Caṅkam literature with approval.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Palaniappan