[INDOLOGY] Tagore, Aurobindo, and Malhotra

Howard Resnick hr at ivs.edu
Tue Jul 28 14:02:44 UTC 2015

I apologize if I was unclear. I did not mean that I or anyone else should advocate a sectarian view on this forum. I meant that a person committed to a particular metaphysical worldview, as we all are consciously or unconsciously, may still scrupulously adhere to principles of good, fair scholarship.

I have been on this list for several years, and you can easily check to see if I have done this or not. I believe I have.

Best,
Howard