[INDOLOGY] Malhotra and plagiarism

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 22 16:52:42 UTC 2015

Dear Colleague,

Thanks for sharing this

Hans Henrich Hock

On 22 Jul 2015, at 11:10, Veeranarayana Pandurangi <veerankp at gmail.com<mailto:veerankp at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear all
Today's Hindu has first of its kind opinion, asking for restraint.
m.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/rajiv-malhotra-plagiarism-issue-and-hindutva/article7448583.ece<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__m.thehindu.com_opinion_lead_rajiv-2Dmalhotra-2Dplagiarism-2Dissue-2Dand-2Dhindutva_article7448583.ece&d=AwMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=yKOAMu7Fm_W5kv9CXfjbmb6aWTY6BVQCYZ5TKkB486Q&m=pY3JFCJSj6LXmawVfwvMh4ci0LyABrTGGd4YwKrRozk&s=XScZjCCr8Hq4o7FVasKIH45TpFVzfQsT7bWyQfSSvPE&e=>