Re: [INDOLOGY] pdf request: ​Geschichte der indischen Philosophie

Birgit Kellner kellner at asia-europe.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Jul 19 12:23:00 UTC 2015

Frauwallner's "Geschichte der indischen Philosophie" has been reprinted
in 2003 by Shaker Verlag in Germany
(http://www.shaker.de/de/content/catalogue/index.asp?ID=7&AID=826&SHV=yes).
It is also available as an online-publication for sale from the
publisher's website (and comes as a PDF).

In the interest of supporting specialized academic publishers, I would
encourage purchasing the publication from them.

With best regards,

Birgit Kellner

Am 19.07.2015 um 14:09 schrieb bhikkhuni Dhammadinna:
> Dear Colleagues,
> greetings.
> Does anyone happen to have a scan of Erich Frauwallner's
> ​​
> Geschichte der indischen Philosophie (both volumes)?
> It has proven quite difficult to get hold of it here in Taiwan.
> With many thanks and all best wishes,
> Dhammadinnā
> /
> /
> /
> /
> Dr Bhikkhunī Dhammadinnā
> Associate Research Professor
> Director, Āgama Research Group
> Library and Information Center
> Department of Buddhist Studies
> Dharma Drum Institute of Liberal Arts
> Jinshan, Taiwan
> website <http://agamaresearch.ddbc.edu.tw/?page_id=48>​

----------
Prof. Dr. Birgit Kellner
Chair of Buddhist Studies
Cluster of Excellence "Asia and Europe in a Global Context - The
Dynamics of Transculturality"
University of Heidelberg
Karl Jaspers Centre
Voßstraße 2, Building 4400
D-69115 Heidelberg
Phone: +49(0)6221 - 54 4301 (Office Ina Chebbi: 4363)
Fax: +49(0)6221 - 54 4012