[INDOLOGY] Swami Veda

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:44:57 UTC 2015

Thanks, Dominik, for letting us know. You mentioned that he kindly shared a
number of publications with you over the internet very recently. Do you
know if he ever completed books 3 and 4 of his excellent translation of the
Yogasūtra? Some years ago I communicated with him about these, which at
that time he had not done.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.