[INDOLOGY] Article by Jean Filliozat in Yoga et Vie 26 (1978)?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:47:40 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,
​

I would like to read Jean Filliozat's article "Le Yoga et les substances
psychotropes" that was published in
​the journal ​
​*​*
*Y*
*​oga ​*
*​et*
*​ ​*
*V*
*​ie*​
num. 26
​, in 1978​
.

​The journal is published by ​​l’Association du Centre de Relations
Culturelles Franco-Indien, who have written to me offering an annual
subscription to the current issue of the journal​.  The organization took a
year to send me this response.  Before I start wrangling with them about
the specific issue of their journal, I thought I'd ask INDOLOGY.

Can you help with this?

Many thanks,
Dominik Wujastyk