[INDOLOGY] Sankara-vijaya Resources Available

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 22:23:09 UTC 2015

I presume you have looked at "Conflicting hagiographies and history: The place of Śaṅkaravijaya texts in Advaita tradition,” by Vidyasankar Sundaresan in International Journal of Hindu Studies <http://www.researchgate.net/publication/journal/1022-4556_International_Journal_of_Hindu_Studies> 07/2000; 4(2):109-184.

Regards,
Palaniappan