[INDOLOGY] Religious Literature with Political Purposes

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Mon Jul 6 13:10:29 UTC 2015

On this topic, I particularly recommend this rich collection of studies:

Eschmann, Anncharlott, Hermann Kulke, and Gaya Charan Tripathi, eds. 1978. The Cult of Jagannath and the Regional Tradition of Orissa, South Asian Studies, no. VIII, S. Asia Institute, Heidelberg University. Delhi: Manohar.

Best,

Timothy Lubin
Professor of Religion and Adjunct Professor of Law
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Virginia 24450

http://home.wlu.edu/~lubint
http://wlu.academia.edu/TimothyLubin