[INDOLOGY] Fwd: IISc CCS Decennial Seminar on 'Production of Knowledge in pre-Modern India', 24th-26th.

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:25:30 UTC 2015

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharada Srinivasan <sharasri at gmail.com>
Date: 21 January 2015 at 13:44
Subject: IISc CCS Decennial Seminar on 'Production of Knowledge in
pre-Modern India', 24th-26th.
To: sharada digvijay <metalart96 at gmail.com>

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to pass on the programme of the IISc CCS Decennial Seminar
programme (24th-26th Jan) on 'Production of Knowledge in pre-Modern India'.
where I will be speaking with other scholars well know to NIAS, Prof Romila
Thapar, Prof Sundar Sarukkai, Prof Rajan Gurukkal, Prof George Geeverghese
Joseph, Prof Valliathan, Prof Champakalakshmi and others please pass on to
those interested
many thanks
Prof Sharada Srinivasan,
National Institute of Advanced Studies, IISc Campus, Bangalore 560012

http://ces.iisc.ernet.in/hpg/ragh/ccs/posters/2015-01-24-25-26-Decennial%20Seminar.pdf