[INDOLOGY] Administrative message: Bounce / account disabled messages

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:44:20 UTC 2015

Here's the latest installment of this thrilling saga </irony>.

Apparently there's a spam-filtering service out there called ProofPoint.
For some unknown reason, ProofPoint erroneously added the IP address of one
of the servers of EMWD, the company that hosts our INDOLOGY service, to
their blacklist.  So I think that those of you who had INDOLOGY trouble in
the last week or so may have been using email systems that in turn used
ProofPoint (whether you knew it or not).  Anyhow, EMWD wrote to ProofPoint
and complained, and ProofPoint have unblocked the EMWD IP address.  As I
said (in vain) once before, things should be okay from now on.

Some more information on this
<https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5083175?start=0&tstar>.

Best,
Dominik Wujastyk