[INDOLOGY] Remembering the episodes which led to the creation ofY-Indology

rajam rajam at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 10 15:21:37 UTC 2015

O, Pardon me, Dear JLC.

A very happy 2015!

The paper under consideration sounded fascinating to me. I hadn't seen it before. So, I sincerely wanted to understand the etymology of the Sanskrit term "makara" through professional Sanskritists. Sorry for having mentioned your name in my posting.

OK, my interest has disappeared now!

Sincerely,
--VSR (USA)