[INDOLOGY] Buhler's Indian Paleography

Balogh Dániel danbalogh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:15:20 UTC 2015

Dear All,
A couple of years ago I scanned the tables in Bühler's Paleography and
turned them into an HTML-based resource (except the plate with numerals
which I never got to finish).
Since the zip file has proven too large to send directly to the list, I
have uploaded it to google drive. You should be able to download it
using the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwwBjUPv0WZNcHBsVS1ITDJ6cVk/view?usp=sharing

Save, unzip to a folder and start by launching index.html. See the file
readme.txt for instructions. It should work on any operating system and
any browser that is not very outdated.

I hope some of you find this little utility helpful; someone out there
might even improve it.

All the best,
Daniel

---
Ezt az e-mailt az Avast víruskereső szoftver átvizsgálta.