Re: [INDOLOGY] vāstśāstra

Klaus Karttunen klaus.karttunen at helsinki.fi
Thu Feb 19 09:08:07 UTC 2015

Dear Herman,
Henri Schildt : The Traditional Kerala Manor: Architecture of a South Indian Catuḥśāla House. (Institut Français de Pondichéry and Ecole Française D'Extrême Orient, Collection Indologie 117.) xiv, 473 pp. Pondicherry: All India Press, 2012. ISBN (IFP) 978 81 8470 189 0. ISBN (EFEO) 978 2 85539 126 7.
may have something of interest.

Best,
Klaus

Klaus Karttunen
South Asian and Indoeuropean Studies
Asian and African Studies, Department of World Cultures
PL 59 (Unioninkatu 38 B)
00014 University of Helsinki, FINLAND
Tel +358-(0)2941 4482418
Fax +358-(0)2941 22094