[INDOLOGY] Regarding Job Prospect (SOAS, Univ. London)

Niranjan Saha shrinsaha at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 08:45:47 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues and Professors,

Namaskar and a belated new year wish!

I'm writing to you all as I'm looking for openings on receiving my PhD
recently from SOAS (University of London) on a topic entitled *Philosophy
of Advaita Vedanta according to Madhusudana Sarasvati's Gudharthadipika*
after taking my M.A. (Indian Philosophy), M.Phil. (Philosophy/Indian
Philosophy/Advaita Vedanta) from the department of Philosophy, University
of Madras and B.A. Hons in Philosophy (with Sanskrit and History as pass
papers) from Barasat Govt. College (University of Calcutta).

I'd be grateful to receiving your suggestions and guidance at this stage of
my academic pursuit.

Please find attached my latest CV.

With best regards, and sincerely yours,
Niranjan Saha, Kolkata 67