[INDOLOGY] The Vrttidipika of Krsnabhatta/ Jayakrsna Maunin

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Tue Feb 3 12:20:06 UTC 2015

Dear Rohana,

     I am almost certain I have a print copy of this work at home in Ann
Arbor.  I am currently in Pune and will return to Ann Arbor by mid-March.
If you are unable to obtain a soft-copy by then, do contact me in March.
If you do receive a soft-copy, do pass it on to me.  With best wishes,

Madhav Deshpande

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Rohana Seneviratne <
rohana.seneviratne at orinst.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Dear List,
>

>  I will be very much thankful if I could receive a PDF of the following
> work. It is not available in the usual places we find such texts from.
>
>  http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/39669621
>

>  Thank you very much in advance.
>

>   Best Wishes,
> Rohana
> Rohana Seneviratne
> DPhil Student in Sanskrit
> The Oriental Institute
> University of Oxford
> Pusey Lane, Oxford
> OX1 2LE
> United Kingdom
>
> Email: rohana.seneviratne at orinst.ox.ac.uk
> Web: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~pemb3753/

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA