Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: Call for papers - Computational Linguistics in Indology

dhaval patel drdhaval2785 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:45:12 UTC 2015

Respected Nityanand Misra,

1,2 - We have computational linguistics symposia around once in two-three
years. Even in such symposia, it is difficult for most of the researchers
to present papers personally. Therefore, I thought that we should have one
dedicated quarterly journal for Computational linguistics in Indology, so
that their research outcomes can be documented and disseminated properly.
So, this is the first trial in that direction. Therefore, the version is
e-journal rather than conventional printed journals.

As of now, the publisher and editor - Dr. Dhaval Patel
As and when new authors, scholars etc join, the editorial board can be
decided by referendum.

3 - I intend to apply for ISSN soon, but the requisite for that is at least
5-6 original articles even in case of  online journal. Once
we get that critical level of papers, applying for ISSN makes sense. So as
of now, the journal doesn't have ISSN number. In most probability if we get
submissions from scholars, we will get provisional ISSN before 1st issue.