[INDOLOGY] Lists of MSS CATALOGUED by National Manuscript Mission

dhaval patel drdhaval2785 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:39:30 UTC 2015

---- Sorry for cross posting ----

Respected scholars,

I herewith present the lists of manuscripts CATALOGUED by National
Manuscript Mission, as it stood on 19 Nov 2015. (distinct from DIGITIZED
list sent by me earlier)

Link to download - https://archive.org/details/NationalManuscriptMission

There are total 5 catalogues. catalogue_1.xlsx to catalogue_5.xlsx.
Each file has two sheets - manuscript and repository.
The full form of repository code is placed in repository sheet.

Details -
Manuscripts - 2,124,337
Repositories - 1261
Data size - 400 MB

Notes -
1. The original files I received from NMM were in form of MS SQL server
database backup files. If anyone wants to access these database backup
files, please let me know.
2. I tried to merge the five excel files into one, but their sheer size
made my computer freeze. If someone with a higher computing capacities can
merge them in one and provide, it would be great resource.
3. Any kind of query regarding data is welcome.

--
Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S
Collector and District Magistrate, Anand