[INDOLOGY] Epigraphia Indica

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Dec 7 11:08:30 UTC 2015

Dear Ken,

     The same thing happened to me while downloading the torrent, but then
I shut of the downloader Vuze, and found that all the files had been
actually downloaded.  After downloading 99.96, Vuze went into the uploading
mode and was uploading something from my hard-drive, which got me worried.
But, in any case, all the files were downloaded in the Vuze folder in
Documents on my Mac.

Madhav

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 4:59 AM, Kenneth Gregory Zysk <zysk at hum.ku.dk> wrote:

> I have tried numerous times to download this via “torrent”, but each time
> it shows that 99.96% has been downloaded and it is the .04% what prevents
> me from opening any of the files.
>
> Does anyone have a solution to the problem?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Ken
>

> Kenneth Zysk, PhD, DPhil
>
> Head of Indology
>
> Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
>
> University of Copenhagen
>
> Karen Blixens Vej 4, Bygn. 10,
>
> DK-2300 Copenhagen S    Denmark
>
> Ph:  +45 51302624                          Email: zysk at hum.ku.dk

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA