[INDOLOGY] Ceylon / SL Branch RAS_Paper Sought

Jan Filipský filipsky at rzone.cz
Mon Aug 31 14:25:12 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Is there a chance of finding a list member able and willing to share the paper

KALASURIYA, A. S.

„Regional Independence and Elite Change in the Politics of 14th Century Sri Lanka“. JRAS(CB), 1976 (2), pp. 136–55.

That is the reference I have, though, technically speaking, the journal appeared between 1972 and 1986/87 (New Series, Vols.16–31) as Journal of the Sri Lanka Branch of the RAS.

I would be very grafeful for your generous assistance in locating the article or at least supplying an e-mail address of the present Royal Asiatic Society of Sri Lanka, Colombo .

Best,

Jan Filipsky