[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Help on mystery painting of Ramayana (?) episode

Klaus Karttunen klaus.karttunen at helsinki.fi
Tue Aug 25 09:39:26 UTC 2015

Dear all,
from the Indian viewpoint the motif of external soul was long ago discussed by Ruth Norton:
“The Life-Index: A Hindu Fiction Motif”, Studies in honor of Maurice Bloomfield. New Haven 1920, 211–224.

Best,
Klaus

Klaus Karttunen
South Asian and Indoeuropean Studies
Asian and African Studies, Department of World Cultures
PL 59 (Unioninkatu 38 B)
00014 University of Helsinki, FINLAND
Tel +358-(0)2941 4482418
Fax +358-(0)2941 22094