Re: [INDOLOGY] Mattavilāsa Prahasana

Klaus Karttunen klaus.karttunen at helsinki.fi
Mon Aug 10 08:36:26 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,
just as a curiosity: Among Mattavilāsa translations, there is also one in Finnish, in my collection Huumori muinaisessa Intiassa ( The Sense of Humour in Ancient India. Helsinki 2000), which also contains Bhagavadajjukīya and Ubhayābhisārikā. The text I used was that of Lockwood & Bhat.

Best,
Klaus

Klaus Karttunen
South Asian and Indoeuropean Studies
Asian and African Studies, Department of World Cultures
PL 59 (Unioninkatu 38 B)
00014 University of Helsinki, FINLAND
Tel +358-(0)2941 4482418
Fax +358-(0)2941 22094