[INDOLOGY] avoiding insignificant corrections

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:10:55 UTC 2015

Dear freinds,

We are a scholalry community that stribes for precision.  Email is a medium
that lies somewhere betwen speech and proper writing, but is neither. It
has carved out it's own speshial space as what might be caled a "casual
written" form.

It is painful to send of a mesage and see, just a second later, that theres
a errror in it.  However, for all the other readers on the list, it is also
painful to receive supplementory posts correcting minor spelling errors in
a previos post.

I sugest that - inasmuch as we can bear it -- we just allow a normal level
of typos to go past without comment, and that we take a lenient attitudde
with eachothers posts.

You'res,
Dominic Wujastky