[INDOLOGY] World Sanskrit Conference in Bangkok

soni at staff.uni-marburg.de soni at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Apr 28 06:36:17 UTC 2015

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
In case you have not seen them, may I draw your attention to the Third
Announcement and Attendance Detail Form ? Our colleagues in Bangkok
have just announced them together with the academic programme. Please
see the links here:

http://www.sanskrit-silpakorn.org

Please note that the Attendance Form now requires our passport
details, etc. In case you have any questions concerning the
organisation in Bangkok please write to the Secretariat there at the
mail address in the Cc.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

With best wishes and thanks to our colleagues in Bangkok,
Jay Soni
Secretary General of the IASS