[INDOLOGY] Typing vedic accents in Windows and Mac systems

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 03:38:07 UTC 2014

As far as Windows is concerned the necessary accent-marks are available
with the Symbol box of MSW 2010. One can create shortcuts too. For long
vowels one has to insert the standing accents. The numerical indication of
the kampasvara, if one desires to show that, has to be created.  But
normally that is not necessary. One can just indicate the circumflex.
Best
DB.