[INDOLOGY] Subanta generation machine PHP open source

dhaval patel drdhaval2785 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:16:00 UTC 2014

Thanks for suggestion Usha,
I am attaching a link to Google Doc where we can document the issues.
Some of the issues in testing are already noted there.
I have made the document public.
List members may add wrong derivation in the space for that particular word.
If testing with new word, please do add it and then note the issue.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jcMhZpOIUP2j32Ce6m9yAzmSAAJ1E5LyDNaU2Is3mxg/edit?usp=sharing