[INDOLOGY] Narratology

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 16:53:08 UTC 2014

1.9.14

German philology has the term Rahmen-erzählung literally 'Frame narration'.
I am speaking from unrecorded memory. It was discussed by some
acquaintances including me long ago. I do not remember the context and the
sequel. It neatly defines the Indian narration structure. This may be
probed into. There is no dearth of knowledgeable German friends who might
help.

Best

DB