[INDOLOGY] Looking for R. Davis: South Asia at Chicago (1985)

Gary Tubb tubb at uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 29 11:48:36 UTC 2014

Richard Davis's history of South Asia at the University of Chicago is
available online:

http://www.nrcweb.org/userfiles/P015A060149%5CDavis_SA_at_Chicago_History-with_ocr.pdf

An updated history is currently being prepared as one of several
projects underway at the University of Chicago in preparation for the
celebration in the next academic year of the 60th anniversary of the
Committee on Southern Asian Studies and the 50th anniversary of the
Department of South Asian Languages and Civilizations.

Gary Tubb
Professor, Dept. of South Asian Languages and Civilizations
Faculty Director, The University of Chicago Center in Delhi