[INDOLOGY] Second Announcement for the WSC in Bangkok, 2015

soni at staff.uni-marburg.de soni at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Oct 24 09:11:48 UTC 2014

For those of who do not know it yet, our colleagues in Bangkok have
made the second announcement for the World Sanskrit Conference to be
held in Bangkok from June 28-July 02, 2015.

It has details of the venue, hotel and the excursions before and after
the conference.

One added piece of information to note is that we have extra time for
the submission of abstracts. The final deadline for it now is November
30, 2014.

Please do register as soon as you can, if you have not yet done so.
You can then send your abstract by the end of November.

Please go directly here:

http://www.sanskrit-silpakorn.org/images/pdf/16th-WORLD-SANSKRIT-CONFERENCE-SECOND-ANNOUNCEMENT.pdf

Or via this link which also has the first announcement and the online
registration form:

http://www.sanskrit-silpakorn.org

Looking forward to seeing you in Bangkok,
yours sincerely,
Jay Soni
Secretary General of the IASS