[INDOLOGY] Article request: JBORS vol 18

Balogh Dániel danbalogh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:45:41 UTC 2014

Dear Scholars,
I'm pestering you yet again in hopes that someone might have a scan of
the Journal of the Bihar and Orissa Research Society, volume 18 (1932).
Our libraries here (Budapest) do not have it and I haven't been able to
find this volume on DLI and archive.org. The article I need is by K P
Jayaswal, pp. 17–36 or thereabouts. The title is probably ‘Chandra-Gupta
II (Vikramāditya) and his predecessor’
Thanks for any help in advance,
Daniel

---
A levél vírus, és rosszindulatú kód mentes, mert az avast! Antivirus védelme ellenőrizte azt.