[INDOLOGY] Hindi courses at universities in India?

rekha rani rekharanitj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:59:40 UTC 2014

Hello McComas Taylor,
                                In India, for your intermdiate courses 'the
Kendriya Hindi Sanstan' at Agra (U.P) is the best place to study. In our
universities only from bachelor Degree to research programme should be
taught.

with regards,

Yours faithfully,

(Dr. T. J. Rekha Rani)
 Head, Dept. of Hindi,
The English and Foreign Languages university,
Hyderabad, India --500007