[INDOLOGY] Deadline for abstract submission for the next World Sanskrit Conference (Bangkok) extended to November 30

Ute Hüsken ute.huesken at ikos.uio.no
Thu Oct 16 15:42:50 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

the panel conveners were informed that the deadline for abstract submissions is extended (see below). I would like to encourage you all to hand in your abstracts asap, so that the review process can begin.

Many greetings

Ute Huesken

"we are pleased to yield to the date change request. The new date for submission of abstract will be 30th November 2014. Kindly note there shall be no further extension at all and there will be no more taking up new panel for the 16th WSC, Bangkok.

Thanking you once again,
Yours Sincerely,
Samniang Leurmsai, PhD
Secretary General,