[INDOLOGY] two articles

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:09:57 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

A few months ago, I sought help to obtain the following item:

P.V.B. Karunatillaka, “The Administrative Organization of the Nalanda Mahavihara from Sigillary Evidence”, The Sri Lanka Journal of the Humanities 6.1 & 2 (1980): ???-???.

This request has not yet borne fruit. Could it be that anyone who reads this now has access to said journal?

I would like to add another request:

Rosen, Elizabeth & Alex Wayman, “The Rise of Mahayana Buddhism and Inscriptional Evidence at Nagarjunakonda.” Indian Journal of Buddhist Studies 2.1 (1990): ???–???.

For neither of these two items do I know the relevant pages numbers.

I would be very grateful for pdfs.

Best wishes,

Arlo Griffiths
EFEO/Jakarta