[INDOLOGY] Viṣṇupurāṇa etext

Balogh Dániel danbalogh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:55:23 UTC 2014

A bit of correction to my last message (on Maurya).
I may have been hasty in calling the Viṣṇupurāṇa etext "full of" typos,
for which I apologise to its creators. I haven't studied the text in
detail, but while searching for "murā" I got some hits that must be
surā. However, this only applies to the version input by members of the
Sansknet Project; both the above errors are corrected in Peter
Schreiner's version. (Both e-texts on Gretil.)
All the best,
Daniel

---
A levél vírus, és rosszindulatú kód mentes, mert az avast! Antivirus védelme ellenőrizte azt.