[INDOLOGY] References to Critics of Sankara's Gita Commentary

Niranjan Saha shrinsaha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:53:17 UTC 2014

Dear List,

For handy/ readymade reference, could any body help me find out
places/verses where critics like Ramanuja, Madhva, Bhaskara
(Anandavardhana, Ramakantha, Rajanaka, Abhinavagupta) have criticised
Sankara in explicit/implicit terms in their respective Gita commentaries?

I'll also appreciate to know if any other ancient commentators (barring the
abovementioned commentators) of the Gita have criticised Samkara
explicitly/implicitly in their respective commentaries on the Gita.

With best regards,
Niranjan Saha