[INDOLOGY] Citalebhatta Prakarana (Bombay, 1926) by RS Pimputkar

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Nov 2 13:50:22 UTC 2014

Hello Samuel,

     I have located my print copy of the Chitalebhatta Prakarana.  This is
a photocopy of the original at the library of the Bhandarkar Oriental
Research Institute in Pune.  In the next few days, I will see if I can make
a scanned pdf from my photocopy.  Best,

Madhav Deshpande

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 12:31 AM, Samuel Wright <swright at nalandauniv.com>
wrote:

> Thanks to those who have responded so far. Though following Adheesh's
> suggestion, I too have not been able to locate 'Devarukhe' by Mule et al.
>
> If and when located, I'll send a note to the list.
>
> Best,
> Sam
>

> On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 12:52 AM, Adheesh Sathaye <adheesh1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Samuel,
>>
>> Perhaps helpful in your search might be Rosalind O’Hanlon’s note that
>> “These documents have been reprinted in C. Y. Mule et al (eds), _Devarukhe_
>> (Bombay: Ramesh Visnu Nimbkar, 1973), pp. 87-107.” (cited in O’Hanlon,
>> “Letters Home: Brahman Pandits and the Maratha Regions in Early Modern
>> India,” _Modern Asian Studies_ 44(2010): 201-240, p. 239.)
>>
>> [I should say that a quick search does not, however, reveal any obvious
>> sources for this reprint either!]
>>
>> All best wishes,
>> Adheesh
>>

>> ----
>> Adheesh Sathaye
>> Department of Asian Studies
>> University of British Columbia
>>

>> On Nov 1, 2014, at 10.39, Samuel Wright <swright at nalandauniv.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear Colleagues,
>> >
>> > I'm writing to inquire whether anyone might be able to send me a
>> scanned/digital version of Citalebhatta Prakarana (Bombay, 1926) by RS
>> Pimputkar.
>> >
>> > I've not been able to find even one hard copy of this title (searching
>> Worldcat and SAUC, for example) and don't find it in DLI.
>> >
>> > Any help would be much appreciated -
>> >
>> > Many thanks,
>> > Sam
>> >
>> > Nalanda University
>> > School of Historical Studies
>> > Rajgir, Bihar

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA