[INDOLOGY] Citalebhatta Prakarana (Bombay, 1926) by RS Pimputkar

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:07:17 UTC 2014

This is probably a Marathi text, not Sanskrit. Details of its publication may be in books that are brought to your attention if you google with "Marathi - Granth - Suchi" or "Morathi-Grantha-Suchi" (two vols by Shankar Ganesh Date) and surveys such as "मराठी ग्रंथ प्रकाशनाची २०० वर्षे" by Sharad Gogate.

More promising libraries for works such as Citalebhatta Prakarana will be the public libraries maintained (usually somehow maintained) by the Government of Maharashtra in Mumbai and Pune, the University of Mumbai library, Mumbai Marathi Grantha Sangrahalaya. the library of the Sahitya Sangha in Mumbai (in the Girgaon part?). the Deccan College library, the Bhandarkar Oriental Institute Library, the Bharat Itihas Samshodhak Mandal library, all three in Pune, and the India Office Library in London, perhaps also the National Library of India in Kolkata.

a.a.