[INDOLOGY] Number of recipients of INDOLOGY-list emails?

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 16:13:43 UTC 2014

Dear Simon,

I hope you do not mind that I reply to the list:

I’m happy to say that the bandwidth issues have been resolved (meaning also that members may access their personal settings, passwords, etc), and as of today, there are 542 members (or at least distinct email addresses) on the Indology mailing list.

All best wishes,
Adheesh

----
Adheesh Sathaye