[INDOLOGY] Sukumari Bhattacharji

George Thompson gthomgt at gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:52:27 UTC 2014

Dear List,

My attempt to cut and paste the message failed [sorry: I am dealing with a
new laptop computer which doesn't do what I want it to do].

The message was:

Dear friends,

I did not know Prof. Bhattacharji personally, but I very much admired her
work.  I mourn with you who were her friends and colleagues

Best wishes,

George