[INDOLOGY] sad day

David Mellins dmellins at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:23:43 UTC 2014

I suspect – though I have not done a survey – that many scholars on this
list might also refrain publishing their books at SUNY or Oxford and
similarly sign a petitions should that publishing house begin printing or
distributing *Mein Kampf. *So I think discussions about ethnocentrism and
condescension are inconsequential and misplaced here. Since many scholars,
including myself, are personally acquainted with Jain family, it's
reasonable to express feel and express concern about such a choice in
inventory.

Sincerely,

David Mellins