[INDOLOGY] Country of publishing house is inconsequential

David Mellins dmellins at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:21:55 UTC 2014

I suspect – though I have not done a survey – that many scholars on this
list might also refrain publishing their books through SUNY or Oxford and
similarly sign a petitions should that publishing house begin printing or
distributing *Mein Kampf. *So I think the discussions about Ethnocentrism
and Condescension are inconsequential and misplaced here. Since many
scholars, including myself, are personally acquainted with Jain family,
it's reasonable to express feel and express concern.

Sincerely,

David Mellins