[INDOLOGY] Mein Kampf

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:45:03 UTC 2014

​What a gracious letter.  I am very impressed by this response.

Best regards,
Dominik Wujastyk​

Dear Eli Franco

Mein Kampf has not been published by us. It is on our website as we also
distribute books of other publishers. However, we deeply appreciate your
concern. In response to your petition, we are removing it from our website
and catalogue and will stop selling it with immediate effect.

We have no words to express our gratitude to you for taking the trouble to
write to us.

Kindly circulate this mail to all those who have signed the petition and
also to those who have not signed it.

With regards
Poonam

Motilal Banarsidass Publishers