[INDOLOGY] Petition on Austria needs Science and Science needs Public Funding

Audrey Truschke audrey.truschke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:55:18 UTC 2014

I am forwarding the following message from Vincent Eltschinger.

 Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
A few days ago, I have been asking Dominik whether the Indology list would
agree that I post a petition launched by the president of the Austrian
Academy of Sciences, Prof. Anton Zeilinger. The petition concerns all
researchers based in Austria, which, as you may know, represents one of the
biggest concentration of Indologists throughout the world. Dominik has
asked me to ask you, and so I do!
Here is the link:
http://www.wissenschaft-ist-zukunft.at/index.php?file=home_uk.htm
Thank you for having a look and letting me know!
With best regards and many thanks in advance,

 Vincent Eltschinger

Dr. Vincent Eltschinger
 Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia
Deputy Director
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Apostelgasse 23
A-1030 Vienna