[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit Mss in St Petersburg (Rosane Rocher)

Rosane Rocher rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Fri Mar 28 13:53:29 UTC 2014

Many thanks to all the colleagues who responded to my query on and off
list.  I found the Mironov catalog of 1914, digitized on Dominik's
homepage, particularly informative, even for scholars who struggle with
Russian.  The brief history of the collections and other information
posted on the Institute of Oriental Studies (English) website is also of
considerable help.  I am again most appreciative of our wonderfully
supportive community of scholars. Every communication provided usable data.

Best wishes to all,
Rosane