[INDOLOGY] Gerald Larson paper

Walser, Joseph Joseph.Walser at tufts.edu
Thu Mar 13 18:30:37 UTC 2014

Does anyone out there have a copy of the following paper:

Author: Larson, Gerald
Title: An Old Problem Revisited: The Relation between Samkhya, Yoga and Buddhism
Journal:  Studien zur Indologie und Iranistik. vol 15 (1989) 129-146.

It took 3 weeks for our Interlibrary loan department to send me the wrong pages.
I need the article by next week and so I am afraid to try to order it through the usual channels.

Thanks,
-j

Joseph Walser
Associate Professor