[INDOLOGY] Display issues

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:46:14 UTC 2014

Dear Dr. Patel and colleagues,

We have seen this problem appear before, and it has to do with some sort of incompatibility between our digest service and gmail. (and perhaps another variable which we have not determined.)

1)   	Change the style of the digests you receive ("Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?") from “plain” to “MIME”
2)	Set Digest Mode to “Off", so that messages are sent to your email account as they are posted on the list.

Hope that this resolves the issue,

With best wishes,
Adheesh

----