Re: [INDOLOGY] sentences inserted in the RV padapāṭha

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 19:02:15 UTC 2014

My sentence
>If you concentrate on what I have put in boldface type, you will notice that the order in which the boldface words occur is the same as that of the actual or seeming words in Marco's first concatenation.<
needs to be made more specific.

Up to sāstvabjānuttha we have the same order. More searching is necessary for the yāgammyam part; i.e., my quick search has not revealed an exact or close enough correspondence in the .Rgveda. If such a correspondence is found, ana∂v is in the right order. narccanāddhvanaḥ or arccanāddhvanaḥ could originally have been a separate ;s.r:nkhalaa.

a.a.