[INDOLOGY] Staal memorial volume

George Thompson gthomgt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:17:59 UTC 2014

[Sorry for cross-posting]

Dear Indologists,

Just a reminder.  We are hoping to get all submissions to the Staal
memorial volume by September 2014.  We can be a little flexible on this, I
think.

One of my contributions to it will be to collect all of the lovely memories
of Frits that poured out on both lists when we first learned of Frits's
passing.  I will search the lists' archives for these memories.  However, I
want to ask permission from all of you to publish your memories of Frits.
If you all who did send us your memories could send us your emails and your
permissions as well, that would help us a lot.

If we do not receive permissions, we will not publish them.

Best wishes,

George Thompson