[INDOLOGY] IIGRS 6, a reminder

Andrey Klebanov andra.kleb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:03:53 UTC 2014

Dear members of the list,

I would like to remind you of the approaching deadline for the submission of abstracts to the 6th annual incarnation of the International Indology Graduate Research Symposium, to be held on October 6th-7th 2014 in Hamburg (Germany). It would be of a great help, if those of you involved in post-/ graduate-teaching could pass this announcement to their students.

A call for papers as well as further informations concerning the venue, costs etc. can be found on our website:
http://iigrs.byethost17.com

thank you very much in advance,

Andrey Klebanov